Our bills are due upon receipt. A bill is past due after the 15th (unless the 15th falls on a weekend or a holiday) and balances after that date are charged a 1-1/2% late fee. Customers who have not paid their balance due by billing time will receive a disconnect notice as part of their next month’s bill. Iowa Utilities Board rules require that we send out a disconnect notice. For specific dates for the current month, please read the summary page of your bill or call our office.
Did you know that you can put your Liberty Communications services on hold while you’re away? This service is perfect for those who only need their services seasonally or like to travel for long periods of time. Check out the policy to see if it may be right for you.
- 10 Digit Dialing
- Marcación De 10 Dígitos
- International Long Distance Rates
- Harassing & Obscene Phone Calls
- Customers with Disabilities
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- Telecommunications Relay Iowa
- Low-income assistance for Phone/Internet Service Information
- Low-income assistance for Phone/Internet Service – Application