EMERGENCY BROADBAND BENEFIT PROGRAM
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program for discounted internet service is now open! Apply today!
As a participating provider, Liberty Communications is proud to offer discounted monthly internet service to eligible customers through the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
Here’s what you need to know and how you can apply:
- This program is a temporary emergency federal government benefit program operated by the FCC, not by Liberty Communications.
- The program will last until funds are exhausted or 6 months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
- Your household must meet eligibility requirements and apply online.
- Upon application approval, you will need to make Liberty Communications aware of your approval status. Liberty Communications will then provide a discount up to $50 on your monthly internet services.
- Both Megaband packages (up to 10M and up to 20M) and the Fusion 50M package are eligible for this discount.
- Eligibility may depend on service location.