April 2, 2020
To our valued customers:
At this challenging time, we are seeing the qualities that make living in West Branch and West Liberty special. People are stepping up to support each other and looking beyond themselves as they serve others. The communities we serve are strong, and together we will all get through this challenging and unprecedented situation. At Liberty Communications, our top priorities right now are:
- Protecting the health of our customers, employees, and communities.
- Ensuring that our network and services meet your increased needs.
- Supporting our community and country’s efforts to mitigate the impact of the outbreak.
To protect you and our employees, we are:
- Keeping our office closed to the public until further notice, at least April 13th.
- Providing work from home options for at risk employees.
- Troubleshooting and installing service from outside the home.
- Purchasing personal protection equipment for technicians to utilize when outside the home.
This outbreak is impacting individuals, families and businesses in real ways. Here are the steps we are taking at this time to help:
- For those facing financial hardship, we will not be charging late payment fees or disconnecting service. Please reach out to us with your unique situation.
- We have launched an online ordering system that allows new customers to add services and existing customers to upgrade services.
- As need to know self-installation situations arise, we are creating videos to walk you through installs or equipment swaps.
- Encouraging our employees and customers to remember to buy local and to try to support our local shops and restaurants right now. We have been purchasing gift cards and gift certificates.
Please know that all of us at Liberty Communications are committed to meeting your needs and the needs of our community. Our network is strong, our Internet and phone services are built to be reliable during times like this and are operating at less than half their capacity, and our team is skilled and capable. Despite these challenging times, we’re confident in our ability to serve you.
If you need to reach us, you can reach our team at:
We’re honored that you trust us with your business, and we will do all we can to continue to earn that trust during this time. Our communities, our country, and our world are resilient places. Together, we’ll see our way through this situation.