Liberty Communications’ SmartFarm solutions are designed to allow self-monitoring and automation capabilities for your farm. You can leverage your broadband connection to view live video of the barnyard or your fuel tanks. With grain feed bin monitors you can monitor feed and grain levels on your smartphone, tablet or PC. Temperature sensors and alerts allow you to monitor temperatures in livestock or poultry facilities providing peace of mind during Iowa’s extreme heat and cold.
We call it SMART because it provides affordable, easy to use management tools and the ability to remotely control devices which will redefine how you live and work. Leading the future with smart solutions that fit your automation needs. Secure your Property. Protect your Assets. That’s SmartFarm.
Check out this video to view the possibilities:
Having a smart, secure farm is now affordable. Using your smartphone, tablet or PC you’ll have unlimited access for as low as $15.95 per month! We also offer a discounted annual payment option. Unlike other companies who offer predefined set packages; we offer flexibility so you can customize a package perfect for your busy farm. You choose what you want to automate and monitor!
- Control temperature, power and security options. You have the ability to even lock or unlock doors remotely.
- Monitor motion and temperatures. You can receive alerts when temps get too high or too low.
- Receive emails or text alerts. You get to choose how and when you receive alerts.
- View live camera feeds. You can keep watch over livestock, equipment and fuel tanks.
Equipment can be purchased or we offer a 36-month lease-to-own program. Rather than use a predetermined consumer package, we will customize a solution that is perfect for your farm automation and monitoring goals.
We will customize a solution to meet your needs. Call 319-627-2145 to schedule a consultation today!
We love our SmartFarm solutions and we think you will too. One of the things that makes this unique is that we can offer these services anywhere. All that is needed is an Internet connection. Of course, we’d love to provide your internet service as well, but if that’s not possible we can still make your Internet-connected Farm SMART!
- Installation starts within our service area as low as $99.95 for the first hour and then it’s just $60 per hour.
- Installation outside of our service area starts as low as $149.95 for the first hour and then it’s just $60 per hour.